The use of cedar oil for the face not only rejuvenates it, but also provides a long therapeutic effect.
Cedar oil for the face - a pledge of youth, freshness and elasticity of the skin for many years. Cedar is considered the main feature of the Siberian forests, taiga nature reserves. Since the formation of the first civilizations, cedar has quickly found application in healing, cosmetology, construction, and many other spheres of human life. The properties of cedar are truly amazing, as confirmed by centuries-old legends. The air in the cedar forest is especially clean, saturated with the soothing smell of cedar resin.
All components of the oil are indispensable for ensuring the correct regenerative processes in the skin structure, restoration at the cellular level, nutrition and rejuvenation
Cedar oil: important features and value
The main valuable products of cedar are bark, resin, needles and kernels of nuts. Today, there are many drugs and cosmetics, which include cedar nut oil. The use of cedar oil for the face not only rejuvenates it, but also provides a long healing effect. Cedar oil is also produced as an independent product for use in a variety of purposes.
As is known, cedar oil does not have analogues in nature in terms of the content of amino acids, trace elements, and useful cosmetic and healing properties. The oil is made from the kernels of nuts by the primary cold-pressed. Various groups of products are made from certain parts of the tree:
- balms (resin with essential oil);
- essential oil (wood squeeze product);
- cedar oil (kernels of nuts);
- products with extracts of cedar products for various purposes.
Cedar oil for the face is of great value in cosmetology. All components of the oil are indispensable for ensuring the correct regenerative processes in the skin structure, restoration at the cellular level, nutrition and rejuvenation. The amber color of the oil is due to the high content of nitrogenous components (about 10%), which are among the main amino acids:
- linoleic acid (almost 58%);
- linolenic acid (about 20%);
- oleic (up to 14%).
Analogues cedar oil does not exist in nature on the content of amino acids, trace elements, useful cosmetic and healing properties
In addition to amino acids, the oil is enriched with phosphorus, calcium, manganese, vitamins of groups A, B, D. Another feature of the oil for the face is the optimal ratio of all components in the composition. In dermatology and medical cosmetology, the antibacterial properties of cedar oil are very much appreciated. Thanks to this, it is possible to alleviate the patient's condition in case of chronic skin diseases (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis), heal acne, pimples, scratches, allergies and inflammation.
Tip! The use of cedar nut oil for the face can be combined with aromatherapy. The aroma of cedar resin and esters restores the emotional background, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, relieves severe stress and any emotional stress.
Impact on the skin
The use of cedar oil in cosmetology for the face is suitable for women of any age, with any type and structure of the skin. When used properly at home, cedar oil especially affects the skin:
- activates the processes of cell regeneration;
- heals small cracks and wounds;
- nourishes and nourishes with necessary moisture;
- relieves itching, allergies, redness;
- cures acne and acne;
- removes makeup well.
The use of cedar oil in cosmetology for the face is suitable for women of any age, with any type and structure of the skin
In addition to the benefits, the oil has its contraindications and disadvantages. The product is not recommended for the sensitivity of the skin to any component of the product, infectious diseases of the skin, during pregnancy and lactation.
Important! The quality of cedar oil should be monitored, because if its structure is destroyed due to improper storage, expiration date, or violation of the manufacturing technique, it is possible to damage the skin on the face. At best, a low-quality product will not do any good.
Application in cosmetology
Squeezing cedar kernels can solve a number of cosmetic problems. Features of application in each case may differ, but it will allow to influence existing imperfections in a directed way. Experts recommend using products with walnut oil in accordance with cosmetic tasks:
- Local application. Cedar extracts of any composition can be used as a daily cream for face care. The treatment of minor skin problems allows for the point treatment of lesions.
- Dermatological treatment. For the preparation of a therapeutic mixture, it is necessary to combine cedar ether (about 4 drops) with wheat germ oil (about 10 drops). The composition is ideal for eliminating any nature rash, eczema, atopic dermatitis and other skin diseases. The number of applications per day is about 3-4 times. Course duration ranges from 7 to 10 days.
- Enrichment. Cedar extracts in any pharmacological form can enrich the skin with a huge amount of vitamins and trace elements. To do this, add 3-5 drops to the base product (lotion, night or day cream, tonic solutions).
Cedar extracts of any composition can be used as a daily cream for face care.
- Cleansing and antibacterial protection. For the greatest efficiency before applying the ether should be slightly warmed. Massage with cotton wool can cleanse the skin of the face. Pine nut oil is ideal for the care of the eyelids, the area around the eyes. For antibacterial protection, it is recommended to apply a little ether on cleansed skin. Usually the procedure is carried out at bedtime.
- Smoothing skin. Age-related skin changes and facial wrinkles are always a cause of concern for many women. The tendency to naturalness and naturalness in everything has drawn the attention of modern women to oils, ethers and other recipes against wilting of the skin. Nut oil is ideal for starting wrinkles. To eliminate them, it is enough to put a little ether on the folds ("crow's feet" around the eyes, horizontal wrinkles on the forehead) and hold for about an hour.
- Protective action. Application of the squeeze cedar nucleoli perfectly protects against burns in direct sunlight. Before tanning, apply a thin layer of cedar essence to the skin of the body and face. Tan will lie flat, will not leave burns and stains.
- Prevention and nutrition. Nutrition is necessary to prevent the early appearance of age-related changes, to normalize the general condition of the skin of the face, increase its elasticity. Aging skin well prevents the application of warm air and the imposition of compresses. This compress is necessary to keep about 40 minutes. The course of procedures is not limited in duration. To achieve the effect, it is enough to hold warm applications about 3 times a week.
Nut oil is ideal for beginning wrinkles
Important! The effectiveness of procedures directly depends on human discipline. If the use of oil will be systematic and regular, the results will not take long to wait. Beautiful and young skin will remain for many years. After one application and a two-week break, of course, no tangible effect should be expected.
Cedar Oil Masks
Facial care in the form of masks is considered to be predominant, as there is a prolonged effect of a certain composition on the deep structures of the skin. Home masks can be called compresses, applications and other terms, since the principle of the effect of the therapeutic composition on the skin is almost the same. From cedar oil there are many masks, but the following are considered particularly effective.
Cedar resin from acne
The mask perfectly eliminates acne, any skin imperfections associated with rashes. To prepare the mask will need:
- cedar ether (up to 4 drops);
- peanut butter (about 12 drops);
- yeast (about 10 gr.);
- decoction of nettle pharmaceutical (enough 20 ml).
Facial care in the form of masks is considered to be predominant, as there is a prolonged effect of a certain composition on the deep structures of the skin.
Yeast is poured with a heated decoction of nettle, and then combined with the other components in the proportions indicated. The finished composition is applied to pre-steamed and cleansed skin. It is important to take care of the protection of the eyelids and mucous areas of the face. Mask hold for 20 minutes, then washed with clean cool water. You can add lemon or lime juice to the water. After that, dry the skin with a paper towel and treat acne with an antibacterial drug (it can be an antiseptic).
Mask "Cedar rejuvenation"
The mask can be used as a preventive measure against the first signs of aging, as well as a remedy for beginning wrinkles. Against the background of regular intake of cedar oil for the face from wrinkles, smoothing of even mimic irregularities, saturation of the skin with vitamins and organic acids are noted. To prepare the composition for application will require:
- starch (about 15 gr.);
- lemon balm essential oil (4-5 drops);
- cedar oil (up to 15 drops).
All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and infused for about 15 minutes. During this time, you can prepare the skin, steaming and clearing it from makeup and dirt. The mask should be applied for 20 minutes. Then wash off, after adding a few drops of grape ether and lemon juice to the water.
Mask for aged skin
Home masks can be called compresses, applications and other terms, since the principle of the effect of the therapeutic composition on the skin is almost the same
In adulthood, the main task of anti-aging remedies is to accelerate the regenerative processes in the skin, to saturate all layers of the epidermis with oxygen, to increase elasticity and to maintain a normal pigment. Cedar oil fully meets the requirements of mature skin. To prepare the composition of the mask will need:
- cedar oil (about 6-10 drops);
- rice flour (up to 20 g);
- quail egg (enough 2 pieces);
- Shea esters (3-4 drops).
All components must be thoroughly mixed. If the rice flour is difficult to get, you can grind the usual rice grits to a powder. Shea butter must be melted before adding. Before applying the skin must be steamed, cleaned with a scrub (oatmeal will do). It is better to apply the mask with a cosmetic spatula in the direction upwards along the cheekbones. Mask is recommended to keep from 20 minutes to half an hour. Rinse better with warm broth from the berries of wild rose.
The skin of a person with a normal moisture ratio in all structural layers looks healthy, well-groomed, there are rarely signs of flaking, various rashes. Cedar oil contributes to maximum moisture retention in the epidermal layers. Before applying the mask it is necessary to prepare the following composition:
- cedar oil (about 15-20 drops);
- aloe juice (about 15 ml);
- sour cream fat (enough 10-15 grams).
Cedar oil contributes to maximum moisture retention in the epidermal layers
After connecting all the components, you can apply the composition on the face, avoiding the area around the eyes, eyelids. The mask should be held up to half an hour, then remove the foam sponge. The face is washed with cool water and additionally moistened with coconut oil.
Nourishing face mask
Nourishing mask of cedar oil is ideal for face care at home. Normal lipid metabolism is very important, so the subcutaneous fatty tissue needs good nutrition. A nourishing face mask requires the combination of the following ingredients:
- cedar oil (about 10-15 drops)
- glycerin solution (5 ml);
- baked potatoes in the oven (1 medium root vegetable);
- egg yolk (1 piece).
Cooled potatoes must be peeled and crushed in a mortar. Add yolk, glycerin and cedar nut oil. The composition is important to put on cleansed steamed skin with a cosmetic spatula, tightly pressing the potato gruel with esters to the face. Hold the mask better for 30-40 minutes.
After the procedure, you need to wash with warm running water. To achieve the best effect, the skin can be coated with a thin layer of pomegranate oil.
Nourishing mask of cedar oil is ideal for facial care at home
Deep cleansing and recovery
Cedar mask is designed for owners of oily skin, but will be useful for women with skin of another type. The mask is an excellent prevention of acne, acne and pustules. To prepare the mask will require the following ingredients:
- cedar oil (about 25 drops);
- Chamomile (in dry form - 5 grams);
- blue clay in the powder (about 10 grams);
- activated charcoal (2 tablets).
Coal absorbent must be crushed into powder with a usual spoon, mixed with clay and other components of the future mask. The composition should resemble a thick gruel. Mask hold for 30 minutes. After the procedure, you can rinse your face with a decoction of plantain, water, and a few drops of tea tree or grapefruit.
Tip! Any mask requires pre-steaming of the skin and its deep cleansing. The pores open and the penetration of the treatment composition improves. Masks can be alternated with each other, but the frequency of use should not exceed 2 times a week.
Cedar mask is designed for owners of oily skin, but will be useful for women with skin of a different type.
Any means to care for your skin, even the most useful and safe, requires moderation. The skin takes only what it needs, leaving too much extra. The combination of several skin care recipes with cedar oil will allow the epidermis to not get overwhelmed with food, and the effectiveness of the methods will only increase.
Reviews of women on the use
Elina, 25 years old: I use oil to prevent wrinkles 3 times a week. Just add a few drops in a night cream. This is enough to moisturize and smooth the skin. The result is satisfied and you do not need to buy expensive creams.
Anna, 32 years: Cedar oil is used by my mother, and I consider the most effective cosmetic preparations containing cedar extract. Firstly, it is convenient to apply. Secondly, do not go for an hour with a mask on his face. I have a tight schedule, so I want to devote my free time to my family.
Anastasia, 23 years old: The result of the use of cedar oil as the enrichment of facial creams satisfied. I have enlarged pores since adolescence, and there was no money for hardware procedures at that time. I have been using cedar oil in different forms for 5 years already, and my pores have become almost invisible.
Cedar oil should definitely be in every woman's cosmetics bag, as it helps to get rid of many skin problems.
Veronica A., 27 years old: The cedar oil acne mask completely solved the problem of my skin. Of course, it took time, but the result was worth it.
Inna, 24 years old: I started using cedar oil for the face after an amazing effect on my hair. Enrich them with creams, use in pure form. I like the results, almost never use creams.
Marina, 23 years old: My husband was the first to experience cedar face oil. He has problem skin, and all drugs and remedies have only a temporary effect. He decided to let go of the problem and accidentally, on recommendations, began to apply cedar oil extract on the skin for the night. The result came a week later, and the effect of the treatment is still there.