In cosmetology, women use cocoa butter for wrinkles, stretch marks, and even hair loss.
In cosmetology, women use cocoa butter, the properties and use of which can get rid of wrinkles, stretch marks and even hair loss. Is it so, you need to learn from professional beauticians, so as not to harm their health.
Cocoa butter contains antioxidant substances that stimulate the immune system and improve the overall tone of the body.
What are we dealing with?
Cocoa butter is extracted from the seeds of the chocolate tree fruit. The solid and fragile structure of the oil remains at 16-18 degrees, but if the temperature is raised, a clear oil-like consistency is obtained.
Cocoa butter contains antioxidant substances that stimulate the immune system and improve the overall tone of the body. People around the world use the tool to strengthen the immune system, for cosmetic purposes.
It is believed that it replaces a variety of creams and body care products.
User recommendations will help determine whether you need to buy cocoa butter for daily use or give preference to specialized products.
Cocoa butter is extracted from the seeds of the chocolate tree fruit.
How to apply cocoa butter to strengthen hair
Cocoa butter is excellent for restoring the structure of dry and brittle hair. It moisturizes and nourishes the hair follicle. Shine, thanks to fat content, appears after the first application. The tool is rubbed into the roots, pre-heated it in a water bath.
Cocoa Butter Recipes for Hair:
- One tablespoon of cocoa butter is mixed in the same proportions with burdock, kefir and egg yolk are added. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed and rubbed in massive movements into the scalp. After processing the surface, put on top of the film and a warm scarf for 1-1.5 hours, after which the agent is washed with cool running water. Repeat the procedure should be 2-3 times a week, with a total complexity of 12-16 masks.
- In the infusion of rosemary, add 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa butter, which is pre-melted in a water bath. After the mask is evenly distributed, the head is warmed with plastic wrap. Shampoo washed off the composition from the hair in 2-3 hours. It is possible to use means 2 times a week, in total 10-12 times.
- In cocoa butter (2-3 tablespoons) should be added burdock oil in a ratio of 1: 1 and 5 drops of vitamins A and E. Uniformly distributed mask over the entire length of hair, wash off in less than 1.5 hours. The course consists of 12-14 masks.
Cocoa butter is excellent for restoring the structure of dry and brittle hair. It moisturizes and nourishes the hair follicle.
Tip! If you do massage cocoa butter, you will relax the whole body, strengthen the nervous system, relieve stress and get rid of insomnia.
Means against cellulite and stretch marks
Cellulite and skin stretching spoil the appearance of the girl, reducing her self-esteem. Complexes and fear of intimacy with a man are developing. Therefore, we need to work on problem areas.
Stretch marks and stretch marks appear mainly after childbirth or sudden weight loss. To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, cocoa butter can be used throughout the growth of the fetus. It is enough to regularly lubricate problem areas with them.
To enhance the effectiveness of anti-cellulite massage, use cocoa butter. To do this, mix cocoa powder with any base oil and apply chocolate mass to the skin. It should be such a consistency, so as not to flow and was not too thick. Massage movements need to be applied to problem areas. After kneading the skin, wash off the paste and treat the skin with anti-cellulite cream.
To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, cocoa butter can be used throughout the growth of the fetus. It is enough to lubricate problem areas regularly.
Unusual effective procedure based on cocoa butter - chocolate pepper candles. To make them you need 400 grams of melted natural wax. 40 grams of olive oil, 50 grams of cocoa powder and a bag of red pepper are added to it. You can add sea salt to the mixture to get a scrub effect and a stimulating effect. Candles are formed from the mass, the thickness of which is equal to the size of the finger. They roll on dry skin in problem areas.
Tip! Deodorized and natural cocoa butter does not differ in effectiveness. A rich chocolate smell is only in the first case, so it is easy to distinguish two types.
The effect is evident
With age, skin problems appear. The face fades, the former freshness disappears and wrinkles appear. Due to the content of vitamin A and beneficial acids in the composition of cocoa butter, it can be used to increase the elasticity of the skin and protect it from external adverse effects.
Users identify three of the most effective cocoa butter-based face masks:
- Refresh fading skin can mask, consisting of a teaspoon of melted cocoa butter, a tablespoon of chopped green parsley. Apply the product on the face through the massage lines for half an hour. Wash off with cool running water.
- A mixture of yolk, honey, cocoa butter, carrot and lemon juice will help to save dehydrated face skin. The mixture is evenly distributed on the face and hold for 10-15 minutes. Cosmetologists recommend washing off the mask with warm water, after which the skin is rubbed with a piece of ice to close the pores.
- For all skin types, a mask consisting of a teaspoon of cocoa butter, whole milk or fruit (vegetable) juice is suitable. The mixture is treated skin for 10-15 minutes and rinse with cool water.
Apply cocoa butter for the face should be if you have a dry, gaunt skin. Regular masks will help restore elasticity and water balance. Aging skin is also revitalized and wrinkles disappear.
Apply cocoa butter for the face should be if you have a dry, gaunt skin. Regular masks will help restore elasticity and water balance.
Skin care around the eyes in winter is not possible without cocoa butter. It helps to avoid obvetrivaniya and frostbite. In the warm season, effectively use a remedy for burns. They grease the shoulders after sunburn.
Among the benefits of cocoa butter is also to protect the face from toxins and harmful substances in a large city. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, so it does not leave an oily sheen.
Tip! Cocoa butter on winter days prevents face and lips from weathering. The tool heals the cracks in the corners, if they are treated with a tool every night.
The use of cocoa butter in medicine
Cocoa butter is widely used in traditional medicine. The natural product cleanses the body and improves its work.
Varicose veins, fungus, eczema, nipple cracks in nursing mothers perfectly eliminate cocoa butter applications.
- For digestive disorders, you need to take one teaspoon of cocoa butter. Problems with the chair will disappear.
- Hemorrhoids can be cured if a teaspoon of cocoa butter is inserted into the rectum after defecation.
- Gynecological problems are also treated at home with cocoa butter. If you mix a teaspoon of cocoa butter with 10 drops of sea buckthorn oil and soak a cotton swab with a mixture, you get candles that need to be inserted into the vagina to get rid of cervical erosion.
- Angina and colds cure a mixture of cocoa butter and propolis in a ratio of 1:10. Regular use of the drug allows you to get rid of pneumonia and even tuberculosis.
- Suitable for the treatment of burns.
- Varicose veins, fungus, eczema, nipple cracks in nursing mothers perfectly eliminate cocoa butter applications.
- Cocoa butter is also used as a prophylactic against atherosclerosis, constipation and dry skin. Therefore, the drug is recommended for older people.
- From an excess of cholesterol, you should take half a teaspoon of oil twice a day 15 minutes before meals.
Cocoa butter is widely used in traditional medicine. Natural product cleanses the body and improves its work
- As a choleretic agent, you should use cocoa butter in melted form. It is drunk on an empty stomach. A hot water bottle is placed under the right side and held there for 1.5-2 hours. It is enough to carry out the procedure once a week.
- As the prevention of cough and colds cocoa butter is effective if they lubricate the nasal mucosa. Also massage the chest with the use of funds, enhances blood circulation and normalizes blood circulation. To prepare a cough medicine, stir the oil in hot milk and take it chilled as a medicine.
Tip! Natural cocoa butter can be bought in the shops of organic products. When ordering a tool in online stores, carefully read the instructions and the composition of the bottle.
Cocoa butter-based home cosmetics
Cosmetics stores feature a variety of skin care products that contain cocoa butter. But it is impossible to say for sure about the naturalness of such products, therefore cosmetologists offer recipes that can be prepared independently.
To prepare the scrub, you need to heat 2 tablespoons of hard butter in a water bath, add a tablespoon of honey, oatmeal and raw ground nuts. To use the product several times, roll the mixture into balls and store in the refrigerator. Then melt them and apply when necessary.
With regular use of cocoa butter in its pure form, eyelashes and eyebrows are strengthened.
Protect the skin from ultraviolet rays can cocoa butter, if used as a cream. To do this, melt the agent in a water bath and apply abundantly on the skin of the body and face.
You can make a scrub based on cocoa butter
Apply cocoa butter on your skin overnight. Oily shine will not remain, especially if in the morning get soaked with his napkin. To care for the area around the eyelids, mix cocoa butter with vegetable (almond, peach, sesame).
From cracked lips to help get rid of the balm based on cocoa butter. Pleasant chocolate flavor like your man.
Tip! Store opened cocoa butter in the refrigerator so that it does not deteriorate.
Elena, 32 years: "After 27 years, I noticed how my skin is aging. Therefore, I started to make face masks based on cocoa butter. After two weeks of regular use, I noticed that the skin becomes fresh and elastic. I hope the wrinkles will soon smooth out."
Oksana, 25 years old: "I gave birth to a beautiful girl a year ago. But unfortunately, I gained a lot of excess weight during pregnancy. Plus, there was plenty of water, so my stomach was just huge. It’s clear that the birth of a baby led to dramatic weight loss. I even removed my husband from the body. I found an article on the Internet about the magical properties of cocoa butter and decided to try it. I have been working on the affected skin sites for three months and there is a visible result. I recommend it to everyone. "
Elizabeth, 17 years: "Cocoa butter helped me in hair care. After experimenting with painting, the hair became dry and dull. Now I advise everyone to use this method."
Lyudmila Nikolaevna, 53 years old: "When I started to get gray hair, I began to dye them. Even despite my age, I do not work full time, so I should always be beautiful. But I no longer have beautiful silky strands like before. My daughter advised me to try to rub it into my skin heads of cocoa butter mixed with kefir, egg and burdock oil. An attractive sheen appeared and I again became feminine and playful. "
Cracked lips will help get rid of the balm based on cocoa butter
Ulyana, 22 years: "I cured hemorrhoids with cocoa butter. After pregnancy, he became very inflamed and no ointments helped. The doctors advised the surgery. It's good that I listened to the recommendations of the older generation and used the available means."
Dmitry, 28 years old: "My wife advised me to use cocoa butter during colds. I treated them with the nasal cavity, rubbed them, and had a cold in just a few days. I will continue to follow the recommendations of my wife."
Catherine, 34 years old: "I really like candles based on cocoa butter. The effect can be seen the next day after use. True, it takes a little time to make them, but a homemade massager is worth it."
Despite the naturalness of the components, always check the prepared cosmetic on the wrist or elbow before use. So you protect yourself from unexpected skin reactions.