Dull, fading, dry skin of the face, masks at home, for which nothing is easier to cook
Dull, fading, dry skin of the face, masks at home, for which nothing is easier to cook. The choice of improvised means are aloe and starch, yolk and whey - all that moisturizes, nourishes and gives dry skin youth.
Dry skin becomes a real problem over the years.
It would seem that there is nothing worse than greasy face, black spots, acne. Owners of dry skin do not think so. And no wonder. After all, the reflection in the mirror causes them, at times, to resort to radical methods of influencing the skin.
In youth, this skin is the pride of its mistress: matte, velvety, almost “puppet” cover does not require exhausting degreasing agents and does not cause much trouble in the care. Over the years, the overall picture is rapidly growing dull, delicate, peach skin loses its charm, and dryness manifests itself in the form of:
- dull color;
- feelings of tightness;
The main thing is not to let it fade away, but to help cope with aging and accelerated dryness by various means that cannot be counted on today.
Some people shake off homemade skin care products. Like, why use the "cave" means, if there is a modern development of chemists. Let's not detract from the properties of industrial cosmetics, but why not take advantage of the advantages that nature gives us.
To help cope with aging and accelerating dryness can be a variety of means, which today can not be counted
We strive to consume natural food, avoid all sorts of artificial fillers, curse chemists for what they have to invent all sorts of additives that impoverish food, make it of little use, and even frankly harmful.
Masks made at home from natural ingredients will fill the skin with natural strength, energize and improve the turgor of even the driest skin.
Serum has a completely unique composition:
- B vitamins, smoothing wrinkles;
- vitamins C and E, traditionally considered to be the vitamins of youth and contributing to the production of collagen;
- potassium, moisturizing the epidermis;
- calcium, stimulating cellular metabolism.
As you can see, this is a complete set of those tools that manufacturers of professional cosmetics include in their products. But in serum everything is in its natural, unprocessed form, without preservatives. It contains lactic acid, and therefore, can serve as a light peeling.
The serum contains vitamins C and E, traditionally considered to be vitamins of youth and contributing to the production of collagen.
- Pound the yolk with green clay and add 1 tbsp. l whey. After thorough mixing, apply on face and leave to act for 30 minutes. Then we wash with warm water.
- The whitening and nourishing mask is prepared using parsley juice, oatmeal and whey. One Art. l starch, carrot juice, whey. Beat until smooth and apply on face, neck, décolleté for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Fortified sweet mask consists of orange juice - 1 tbsp. l., banana juice - 1 tbsp. l., oatmeal - 2 tbsp. l and serum - 1 tbsp. l Stir and apply on face, neck, décolleté for 20 minutes.
Tip! If you are going to apply this or that mask, consider the skin tolerance of the products used.
The benefits of aloe
Aloe extract of high concentration, enclosed in a 1 ml ampoule, is sold at any pharmacy and is a medicine that can cure many diseases. This small bottle contains a considerable amount:
- mineral substances;
- organic acids.
Aloe vera extract is a natural product, so it can and should be used regularly.
Fans of natural ingredients use it as a cosmetic. Aloe concentrate is incomparable for both dry skin and dull and weak hair. Apply it on the skin in two ways:
- The method can be applied in the morning after hygiene procedures. Open the ampoule, pour half of its contents into the palm and apply to the face with fingers. This amount (0.5 ml) is quite enough to treat the face, neck and décolleté. This substance is able to penetrate deep into the skin, nourishing and moisturizing it. Flush is not required. The remaining part of the ampoule close with a cotton swab and set aside until evening.
- This method is suitable for evening procedures. Mix the aloe extract remaining in the ampoule with any natural ingredient in a quantity slightly in excess of half the ampoule of the preparation. Home-made sour cream, mush of vegetables or fruits, cottage cheese, honey, olive or sesame oil are quite suitable for an evening mask. Apply the obtained creamy mixture with the hammering movements of the fingers on the face for about 20 minutes. Then rinse with plain water.
Aloe extract is a natural product, so it can and should be used regularly. But usually cosmetologists advise to conduct a course of procedures, especially when it comes to such a biostimulator, such as aloe. By purchasing a package (10 ampoules) of the drug, you can spend a 10-day course of renewal of skin cells.
Aloe concentrate solves many problems, such as:
- reduced tone;
- lack of freshness;
- age wrinkles.
Aloe is the number one skin care product that solves many problems.
Tip! Mixing 1 tsp. castor oil with 1-2 ampoules of aloe extract, you will get a mask enriched with vitamins for the scalp and hair, which you need to apply in wave-like movements and leave for 3 hours.
Home recipes with pharmacy tools
The mask on the basis of the simplest pharmaceutical preparations such as glycerin and vitamin E is a wonderful remedy that nourishes, moisturizes and nourishes dry skin with beneficial properties. To begin, consider each ingredient separately.
Glycerol - is a solution for external use, used in both medical and cosmetic purposes. A huge amount of glycerin is found in soaps, shampoos and other industrial cosmetics.
The main valuable property of glycerin is its ability to attract and retain moisture on the surface of the skin. And since moisturizing is a prerequisite for getting smooth, radiant skin, glycerin can be used in home facial treatments.Glycerin and Vitamin E can be purchased at the pharmacy
Another useful property of this substance is that it promotes the penetration of the useful components of the mask into the deeper layers of the skin, thereby increasing their influence. That is, mixing glycerin with the same egg yolk increases the positive effect of the mask and increases the penetration of the components of the valuable properties of the yolk into the skin.
Glycerin in itself is not nutritious and moisturizing, as many believe. It only attracts moisture from the external and internal environment and holds it on the surface of the epidermis. If the air in the room is very dry, then glycerin will serve not the best service, namely: it will draw moisture from the skin and give it to the surrounding space. When applying glycerin masks on the face, it is necessary to spray water from the sprayer around you.
Glycerin can also draw moisture from the body’s internal environment, i.e., from the deep layers of the epidermis to the surface. Therefore, during those periods when the procedures are performed with masks based on glycerin, you need to drink more water so that your body is enough to moisturize the skin.
The second ingredient of the mask is oil solution of vitamin E. Antioxidant for the skin, promoting its healing and preventing age-related changes. It is also used in the manufacture of cosmetics. Oily vitamin E may well be used in home care.
So, we prepare a mask of two perfectly complementary components:
- 1 tbsp. l glycerin mixed with 5 drops of vitamin E.
- The resulting suspension is applied to cleansed face, neck and décolleté.
- Aged 40 minutes.
- Wipe your face with a damp cloth.
This is the most unassuming version of the mask. But it can be enhanced with additional components. For example, honey, if it is not contraindicated for health reasons, or parsley juice, or natural cream, or egg yolk. Enrichment with other components will increase the impact on the skin.
Apply a mask preferably no more than once a week before bedtime. In a month, the skin condition will noticeably improve.
Apply a mask preferably no more than once a week before bedtime. In a month, the skin condition will noticeably improve. Vitamin E is able to accelerate the skin to transform the better, and glycerin will serve as a pass for dipping the vitamin into the epidermis.
Tip! By adding vitamin E to your everyday cream, you increase the regeneration of dry skin.
The simplest means by which residents of Japan, China and other countries of Southeast Asia get a beautiful complexion, have luxurious hair and keeps their skin young for a long time. This is rice water. Both in terms of availability and simplicity of preparation, this tool can be safely attributed to the ideal home cosmetics.
You can cook rice water in three ways:
- Take washed rice, pour water in a ratio of 1: 2 and insist for 30 minutes. During this time, rice gives the water its beneficial properties. Half an hour later we pour the water into the container and get an excellent basis for the masks, as well as a tonic for dry skin of the face and head. Rice water removes age spots, inflammation and generally rejuvenates the skin.
- Rice decoction. To do this, pour rice with plenty of water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat. Water should be quite a lot, because you will need a rice tonic from the decoction. Then we cool this solution, filter it, put it in the fridge, where it can be stored for 4-5 days.
- Fermentation of rice water. Rice water or broth should be put in a warm place for a day. When the liquid begins to sour and ferment - tonic is ready. It can be kept in the refrigerator. Such rice water has a powerful age effect. It tightens the face, relieves dryness and fine wrinkles.
Rice water removes age spots, inflammation and generally rejuvenates the skin.
Choosing any of the three methods of preparing rice water for the base of the masks increases the efficiency of the procedures and the useful properties of the components used:
Yeast mask. 1 tsp dry yeast insist on 3 tbsp. l rice water in a warm place for 30 minutes. Apply to face and neck and let stand until the mask dries. This procedure moisturizes the skin, nourishes it with a mineral-vitamin complex contained in yeast:
- manganese and others;
- vitamins of group B, PP, H, etc.
Curd-honey mask Moisturizes dry skin, improves turgor. To do this, mix 1 tbsp. l cottage cheese, 1 tsp. any flower honey and 1 tbsp. l rice broth. Apply gruel to face for 20 minutes. Upon completion, wash with plain water.
Cucumber Juice mix with rice water in a ratio of 1: 1, dip gauze in the solution, slightly squeeze and apply to face for 10 minutes. Such a compress perfectly tones, moisturizes, relieves puffiness.
Slice rye bread Dip in rice water and rub face moistened with crumb. Leave to act for 10 min. After rinse with water. This mask improves skin color, its elasticity and radiance.
Masks for dry skin should not overload and overload the already thin shell
Tip!Make it a rule before the procedure to do a facial massage. This stimulates the blood circulation of the skin and contributes to a better absorption of the beneficial ingredients of the mask.
For dry skin there are inherent rules for the use of cosmetics. It is pre-cleaned with tonic or micellar water for effective exposure to masks. Procedures are carried out with the help of a special brush or the driving in of fingers.
Masks for dry skin should not overload and overload the already thin shell. On the contrary, cosmetic products should provide the skin with deep hydration and sufficient nutrition in order to saturate the epidermis with useful substances that are necessary for the health and youth of the skin.
Tip!Use the most favorite mask no more than 2 times a week. So you will avoid allergic reactions.
Cosmetics should provide the skin with deep hydration and adequate nutrition.
Do not forget about proper nutrition, supporting the skin at an appropriate level. The abundance in the diet of fruits and vegetables containing a large amount of liquid (cucumbers, melons, watermelons, etc.) serves as an additional source of nourishing the skin, improves the complexion and energizes the body as a whole.