In this article we will talk about the truly magical properties of apple cider vinegar and homemade recipe.
In this article we will tell about the truly magical properties of apple cider vinegar and homemade recipe. After all, it is used not only in cooking, but also as a powerful health remedy in the treatment of various diseases. With it, you can also get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and even extra pounds.
The aroma of homemade apple cider vinegar is incomparable with the smell of a refined product prepared in an industrial environment.
The aroma of homemade apple cider vinegar is incomparable with the smell of a refined product prepared in an industrial environment. Despite the fact that in either case it is a product of fermentation of juice, many of the biologically valuable components are lost in the process of heating, cleaning and introducing preservatives into its composition.
The composition of high-quality apple vinegar includes:
- essential amino acids - organic compounds involved in the construction of protein; moreover, in vinegar they are 3 times more than in the most raw materials;
- acetic acid, whose beneficial property is to cleanse the body of toxins; apple, protecting against viruses and fungi; lactic, synthesizing glycogen and glucose; oxalic, by means of which calcium is absorbed, and citric, possessing powerful antioxidant properties;
- Vitamin A, involved in the formation of cell membranes;
- Vitamin C, which is actively involved in the process of blood formation and protects the immune system;
- the strongest antioxidant vitamin E;
- B vitamins (mainly B1, B2, B6);
- potassium to ensure proper functioning of the muscles, including the heart;
- iron, which carries out the process of transporting oxygen into protein molecules and stimulating the production of hormones;
- silicon, which guarantees activity and longevity and stimulates the muscles of the heart;
- calcium, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus, copper;
- enzymes are enzymes that speed up chemical reactions in the body.
Acetic acid cleanses the body of toxins
Tip! Ready vinegar can be flavored with dried herbs or garlic. After adding any ingredients, it should brew for a couple of weeks.
For the preparation of the healing composition is better to use fully ripened apples, not processed by chemistry: it is better to take from your garden or at the very least market ones.
The optimum temperature for the preparation of healing and aromatic vinegar - 17-27. At lower wort will ferment more slowly, and the acetic womb (we will tell about it a little lower) may die.
To ensure the wort better fermentation, the container can be exposed to fresh air in the shade. To protect it from dust, direct sunlight and overheating, as well as flying insects (hawk moths), it is best to cover it with a thin cloth or gauze.
For the preparation and storage of vinegar or dishes with its addition should not use containers made of metal - they will oxidize. For this purpose, only containers made of glass, wood, special food grade plastic or stainless steel are used. Stir the wort is also better with a wooden or plastic spoon.
For the preparation and storage of vinegar or dishes with its addition should not use metal containers - they will oxidize
Tip! Tara for fermentation is better to pick up with the widest neck. In a can or bottle, because of the smaller area of contact with air, vinegar will ferment longer.
What is the acetic womb?
In the process of fermentation, a mucous mass of a whitish-yellow color, outwardly similar to mold or kombucha, is formed on the surface, which is, in fact, a colony of acetic acid bacteria. She is considered the "heart", "mother" of the future vinegar. After all, it is the uterus that ferments and processes all the alcohols formed during fermentation into acids.
Formed acetic uterus in the second phase of ripening about a month after setting vinegar. The more active it is, the stronger it will turn out. The uterus also serves as a reliable protection against the appearance of harmful microorganisms and bacteria in the fermented juice, worsening the quality of the future product. Well-known companies engaged in the production of this elixir, carefully cherish and protect it - a healthy uterus guarantees their product an ideal taste and aroma.
In folk medicine, the uterus is considered an incredibly healing agent, acting 3 times more powerful than regular vinegar. So, with its help, you can relieve joint pain, overcome many skin ailments, including burns, remove corns, get rid of worms.
In folk medicine, the uterus is considered an incredibly healing tool that acts 3 times more potent than ordinary vinegar.
Tip! In order not to damage the acetic uterus, it is not recommended not only to shake up, but to move the vessel throughout the whole fermentation period. Indeed, as a result of sudden movements, it may die. A sure sign of death is its dropping to the bottom of the tank.
The strength of the finished vinegar depends on the acidity of the initial raw materials. When using too sour apples per 1 kg, you must add up to 100 g of sugar. For fermentation of ordinary varieties, this amount is reduced to 50 g:
- apples should be washed, thoroughly cleaned from rot and damage and finely chopped or chopped on a grater, meat grinder or in a blender; the peel and the core can not be removed;
- raw materials are transferred to clean tare, mixed with sugar and mixed well;
- warm boiled water with a temperature not higher than 70 ° C is added to the container so that it covers the apples by 3-4 cm;
- dishes are covered with a thin cloth or two-layer gauze and tied or wrapped with elastic; in any case it is not recommended to cover it with a lid; oxygen in it must circulate freely;
- the raw material is fermented in a dark place at first for 2 weeks, during which time it must be mixed at least a couple of times;
- after 14 days, the pulp must be squeezed out, and the wort must be drained and put back on ripening within a month;
- the finished vinegar should have an amber color and a distinctive aroma; it is drained from the sediment using a thin tube, poured into bottles or jars, tightly closed with lids and stored in a cool place.
The strength of the finished vinegar depends on the acidity of the initial raw materials
Tip! The term ripening vinegar may vary. Depending on the variety of apples and the temperature in the room, the time of its preparation can be 1.5-2 months.
Apple juice and honey vinegar
From the already prepared and canned homemade juice, as well as from freshly squeezed, you can make more concentrated vinegar. For this:
- 100 grams of high-quality honey, preferably fresh, is taken per liter of undiluted juice;
- the wort is poured into a suitable container and left in a dark place for fermentation;
- juice is also stirred periodically for the first 2 weeks;
- further mixing or agitation to avoid damage to the uterus is unacceptable.
Tip! From the apple juice purchased in the store, vinegar will not work. Due to the presence of preservatives, the juice will not ferment, but will only be covered with mold.
Apple cider vinegar with bread (Jarvis recipe)
Adding crusts of black bread will greatly accelerate fermentation. To prepare the vinegar for this recipe, prepare the following ingredients:
- 0.8 kg of apples;
- litere of water;
- a handful of dried Borodino or any other black bread,
- cooked without admixture of white flour;
- a pack of dry yeast;
- about 200 g of honey;
- 100 g of sugar.
Adding crusts of black bread will greatly accelerate fermentation.
Instead of yeast, a handful of raisins or fresh grapes can be thrown into the wort. It should not be washed, otherwise you will completely remove the wine yeast at the top of the rind.
Tip! A small residue in the young vinegar is not terrible, and you can start to drink it. After complete fermentation, cloudy flakes settle to the bottom.
Apple cider vinegar is used as one of the most important components in the preparation of many dishes: seasoning, mayonnaise, canned food, etc. Its introduction not only significantly increases their biological value, but also contributes to a longer preservation of products and the destruction of bacteria and fungi.
Aromatic vinegar is widely used as a therapeutic agent. Here are just a few recipes:
- in case of poisoning with stale products, it is necessary to wash the stomach, and then add a teaspoon of vinegar to the glass of water and drink this mixture in several doses for 4 hours;
- relieve the state after poisoning and using a cleansing enema from 2 large tablespoons of vinegar to 2 liters of water;
- To cope with a cough, you must mix 100 g of honey, a teaspoon of aloe and 3 tablespoons of vinegar and take this mixture before meals several times a day;
- For the treatment of constipation, reduction of intoxication and stimulation of digestion, apple cider vinegar is drunk along with infusion of flax seed (half a liter of water is used to take two tablespoons of seeds and as much vinegar without a hill);
- as it is able to inhibit pathogenic microorganisms, its long-term use will help to cope with dysbiosis; To do this, after each meal, take a tablespoon of vinegar, diluted in a glass of water;
- during exacerbation of cystitis, this solution is taken daily for 2 months;
- apple cider vinegar (it takes half a glass), infused for 3 days with 50 grams of garlic, will help to cope with atherosclerosis.
Aromatic vinegar is widely used as a remedy.
Tip! The shelf life of vinegar is about 2 years. After this period, he begins to lose its useful properties.
Apple cider vinegar can not only be applied inside, but also used externally for the treatment of hair, skin diseases and as a cosmetic for smoothing wrinkles:
- at high temperatures, you should mix the vinegar with water in equal shares, soak warm thick socks with this solution, put them on your feet and to sweat well, crawl under a blanket; moisture from the body will evaporate quickly, and the temperature will drop;
- for bruises or burns, it is necessary to lubricate the affected areas with warm vinegar and salt dissolved in it (half a teaspoon of salt is taken per quarter cup); in this solution, a bandage or gauze is moistened, applied to the affected area and secured with a bandage; after drying, the dressing should be changed;
- to reduce hemorrhoidal pain and remove the cones moisten them in diluted vinegar, to enhance the effect in the solution, you can add a water extract of celandine;
- in case of joint disease, an ointment of turpentine (1 tsp), vinegar (1 tbsp) and chicken yolk is prepared to relieve inflammation; mixture overnight rubbed into the skin;
- to cleanse and tone up the skin, you can use apple cider vinegar massage; for this, 2 large tablespoons of vinegar are added to a liter of water; You can massage the body with a sponge or cloth dipped in a solution;
- Such a massage, performed over a long period, will help get rid of cellulite for a long time;
- with herpes zoster, the affected area is moistened with undiluted vinegar 4 times a day;
- on the basis of apple cider vinegar you can make a wrinkle cream; You can get rid of them with frequent rubbing of the face with a solution that is not too concentrated.
Apple cider vinegar can not only be applied internally, but also used externally to treat hair, skin diseases and as a cosmetic for smoothing wrinkles.
Tip!People involved in sports have noticed that after consuming apple cider vinegar, muscles become more elastic. For example, you can speed up the stretch on the splits, taking water on an empty stomach with diluted 13 g (a teaspoon) of vinegar.
Apple Vinegar Slimming
Many people successfully use this useful elixir as a means to reduce weight. It helps to muffle the appetite, speed up the metabolism and break down fat cells. In addition, vinegar helps to restore oxidation processes in the body and cleanses it of toxins.
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is applied courses for 1 month for six months. It is necessary to accept it only after food 3 times a day. To do this, it is diluted in water - 2 teaspoons are added to a glass.
However, a quick result should not be expected - it will be noticeable only in 3-4 months. Accelerating this process by applying more vinegar at a time or increasing the number of tricks should not be. Excess acid can cause ulcers in the stomach or duodenum. Its surplus may also have a negative effect on the general condition of the body.
Tip!In order not to damage the enamel of the teeth, apple cider vinegar is better to drink through a straw.
Many people successfully use this useful elixir as a means to reduce weight.
No matter how effective apple cider vinegar is, its use in some cases can adversely affect health. So, drinking it even in small doses is not recommended for:
- any disease of the gastrointestinal tract, including increased acidity of the stomach and ulcers;
- kidney disease;
- Saline imbalance in the body.
Apple cider vinegar is non-toxic, so it can be used even during pregnancy to relieve nausea. To do this, in a glass of water must dissolve a spoonful of vinegar.