You can remove bags under your eyes at home. But it is important to get rid of this problem forever.
The contingent of people who want to remove bags under the eyes at home can be very diverse. These are not only girls, but also men who look after themselves or they need to look presentable at work, in an interview, etc.
The reasons for the appearance of dark bags under the eyes can be many: from simple lack of sleep to serious diseases
Swelling under the eyes is usually formed for the following reasons:
- Alcohol Abuse
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidney
- Hormonal disorders in the body
- The use of salty and spicy in large quantities
- Water consumption before bedtime
- Insomnia and lack of sleep
- Psychological state
Also, bags under the eyes are formed after tears or after cosmetic procedures (sometimes this is the norm, and swelling then pass).
Do not drink before going to bed a lot of water (especially tea), alcohol, then the swelling will not be scary
To prevent eye bags from appearing, you can use the following methods:
- Fill the room with fresh air before bedtime (airing helps to improve metabolism).
- Take a walk before bedtime and exercise during the day.
- Go to bed at about 23 o'clock.
- Do not drink before going to bed a lot of water (especially tea), alcohol.
- Choose a suitable pillow (it should be low and flat).
- Eat right. Bags under the eyes appear due to the lack of vitamins B, magnesium, zinc, selenium. Eat a balanced meal, remove from the diet of excess spicy and salty.
- Choose a good night cream, not very moisturizing, so that water does not linger in the skin. Remove excess funds with a napkin.
- Visit the doctor, he will select products that suit your skin type and do not cause allergies.
How to remove bags under the eyes. The best way
This method will help remove existing bags under the eyes or be a good prevention so that they do not form:
- Wash with cold water (or immerse your face in water for half a minute);
Sliced potatoes attached to the eyes, can remove swelling
- Make 2-3 slices of fresh potatoes or cucumbers, put them in the freezer for 3-5 minutes, and then put them on the eyelids. The procedure time is 10 minutes.
There is another method: grate the grated vegetables, put them in cheesecloth and put them on the eyes.
Massage the area around the eyes (perform circular movements, tap, grab the skin).
Instead of grated vegetables, you can use potatoes, boiled "in uniform". Potato must be cleaned, cut in half and apply halves to the eyelids.
Perform these exercises constantly, and swelling under the eyes will not appear or will, but not so big:
- Squeeze your eyes tight and then open your eyes wide. Do this 10 times.
- Extend straight, look with your eyes (without turning your head) left-up-right-down. Do this several times, then repeat the exercise counterclockwise.
- Blink often, often, then close your eyes, not much - relax your muscles so that wrinkles are smoothed over your face. Seconds after 10 open your eyes, do so 2-4 times.
Exercises for the eyes will be useful not only for your vision, but also for the appearance
- Do not shut your eyes much for 10 seconds, open wide and look at the top for 10 seconds without moving your head. Then look at some point away. Do this several times.
Tip! Warming up for the eyes is very simple, it can be done at home, while it helps strengthen the muscles of the eyes and improve lymph flow. But, of course, you need to do the exercises constantly.
The advantage of recipes is that they can be made at home. The effect is visible almost immediately, so these methods can be used when you need to remove the painful manifestations in 10-15 minutes, for example, in the morning.
Compresses from plants restore water balance, which reduces the size of the edema and acts as a prophylaxis for bags under the eyes.
- Recipe 1. Infusion of birch leaves on the water without gas. It is necessary to pour about 10 leaves of 200 ml of water and put overnight. In the morning, cool the infusion and make compresses.
- Recipe 2. Mask of parsley root and leaves. The plant must be infused in water or kefir, and then applied to the eye for about 10 minutes.
Honey - the famous folk "healer". It is also useful in the fight against edema.
- Recipe 3. Compress of sage leaves. Take 0.5 teaspoon of the plant and pour 100 ml of boiling water. Wait a quarter of an hour and strain. Divide the formed liquid into two parts: cool one and heat the other. Take tampons, soak them in a cold and hot infusion, and alternately impose on the eyelids.
You can do this compress in the evening, and after the procedure, apply the cream. In addition to the described plants, suitable mint, train, linden, rosemary, arnica.
Strawberry compress. This berry, due to the substances contained in it, tones the skin and helps to fight the bags under the eyes. To make a compress, cool several strawberry fruits, cut them into thick slices and place on the eyelids for 5-10 minutes.
Infusion of birch buds. This is also a great tool: you need to pour 8 kidneys with 200 ml of mineral non-carbonated water and put them to cool overnight. In the morning it will be a great compress for the eyelids, which will give your eyes freshness.
Honey masks. Honey - the famous folk "healer". It is also useful in the fight against edema. It can simply be applied evenly on eyelids and problem areas for 10 minutes, and then remove the remnants with a napkin. The procedure can be performed at bedtime, as the product tones the skin.
Tip! You need to use high-quality honey, and it should not be too liquid.
The mask from the bodyagi pharmacy. This is a known remedy against bruises and bags under the eyes, it tones and reduces swelling. You can buy the plant in a pharmacy, preparing a mask according to the prescription shown on the package.
Bodyaga is also an antiseptic, so it can be used to fight infections, or for cuts or lesions on the skin, including near the eyes.
With the help of compresses you can remove puffiness in 10-15 minutes
Parsley against swelling under the eyes. This method allows you to remove strong edema: Take a bunch of plants and mash it into mush (you can use a blender). Apply the product on the eyelids and hold for 30 minutes.
The healing properties of tea
- Recipe 1. Brew tea bags, cool them for 5-10 minutes. Put on eyelids for 10 minutes.
- Recipe 2. Place a cotton swab in the brew or take a tea bag, squeeze it and put it in place of edema for 10-15 minutes.
Tea packs are also recommended for inflammations and conjunctivitis.
Ice against edema
Ice helps to eliminate not only bags under the eyes, but also dark circles and swelling. Eyes after massage become fresher.
This is one of the best remedies for bags under the eyes, because even other remedies from popular recipes usually need to be cooled before use. Take a piece of ice and lead them to the place of edema, not stopping in one place. At first, the skin may be cold, but then it "gets used" and you can apply ice for a few seconds.
Ice helps to eliminate not only bags under the eyes, but also dark circles and swelling.
Tip! You can also use not frozen water, and frozen decoctions of herbs chamomile, sage, etc.
Massage with spoons
For the procedure it is necessary to use not simple spoons, but silver ones. Cool them and attach them to problem areas. First, just touch the eyelids, then press down a little and make a few circular movements. When cooling the spoons, they need to be cooled again, for this a cold water container (ice can be used) is suitable.
Massage does not harm the skin, it can be done several times a day. True, the spoons should not be too cold, and the procedure must be carried out carefully.
Essential and vegetable oils
This is also an excellent tool for dealing with annoying bags under the eyes. Good essential remedies are ginger, coffee, hazelnut oil; vegetable - grape, almond. You can apply the oil in turns, for example, apply almond oil one day, and grape oil the next day.
For massage with spoons it is necessary to use not simple spoons, but silver ones. Cool them and attach to problem areas.
The oils help to tone the skin, they moisturize the eyelids, effectively remove the blue circles under the eyes.
Healing gels and ointments
To remove bags under the eyes at home, you can use various medical devices, they are sold in a large assortment in pharmacies. One of the common options - patches to deal with bags and dark circles.
Before using medical devices it is recommended to consult with a specialist.
How do caring cosmetics work?
Cosmetics against bags under the eyes has the following effects on the body:
- Strengthens the outflow of excess fluid from the eyelids;
- It nourishes, strengthens and moisturizes the skin, which protects against the appearance of bags;
- It nourishes the body with active compounds (collagen, hyaluronic acid, elastin, caffeine), which are necessary for healthy skin around the eyes.
How to use cosmetics:
- The cream is suitable for permanent use for the areas around the eyes, it nourishes and moisturizes thin skin;
Before using medical devices it is recommended to consult with a specialist.
- Cosmetics are recommended to alternate and combine with popular recipes from bags under the eyes. Eye masks can also be purchased at the pharmacy or made at home.
Tip! For greater effect when using creams and ointments, it is recommended to perform a massage of the eyelids (apply the cream with massaging movements and then tapping).
Remove the puffiness around the eyes immediately and completely almost impossible (if it is not only slight swelling after sleep or other small manifestations).
Of course, you can use modern methods of cosmetology:
- Mesotherapy - the introduction of special components under the skin of the century
- Lymphatic drainage - activation of the process of natural outflow of excess fluid
- Electrostimulation - for treating edema, effects on problem areas of low-frequency currents are applied.
- Laser - performs grinding of the skin of the century
Before using cosmetic procedures, it is recommended to consult with a specialist, and preferably not in the salon where you will be treated. It is also advisable to contact your doctor.
It is also possible to remove puffiness around the eyes with the help of modern cosmetology.
But in most cases, such tools are not required, and to eliminate the bags, you only need to complete a course of folk procedures that can be done at home.
If folk recipes do not help, perhaps there is some kind of disease, for example, a malfunction of the thyroid gland. Therefore, when persistent and poorly eliminated edema under the eyes is recommended to consult a specialist. There are also paint, fat and hernial bags, which also can not be removed by folk remedies.
It is possible to remove bags under the eyes at home. If this is a big swelling, then you will not be able to remove them right away; you can only disguise it with cosmetics. Small swelling can be eliminated quickly by using folk remedies.
Most often, swelling appears constantly (due to lack of sleep, illness, etc.), so in order to eliminate them completely, it is necessary to diagnose the cause. They are quite obvious (for example, the use of excess salty and sharp) and not too obvious (allergy).
Most often, swelling appears constantly, therefore, to eliminate them completely, it is necessary to diagnose the cause
In any case, with constant edema, you need to organize your diet and lifestyle, because folk recipes, no matter how effective they are, remove only the manifestation, but rarely the cause.