Strengthen hair from falling out at home can be quite simple. Need to know the necessary recipes.
It is necessary for almost every person to strengthen hair from falling out at home, as a fast life rhythm, unhealthy diet and stress worsen the health of hair. The beauty of curls, above all, begins with their health. This article is devoted to the disclosure of this topic, which will tell you how you can get the maximum result with a minimum of effort.
The process of hair loss is considered natural. However, you can be calm only if within a day a person loses about 40 hairs
Trace Element Analysis
The process of hair loss is considered natural. However, you can be calm only if within a day a person loses about 40 hairs. This is perfectly normal, since there is a replacement of those who have already outlived their own, and in their place new and healthy ones appear. If you see a heavy loss during a certain period, then you need to take care of strengthening the hair. To identify the cause of hair loss, it is best to analyze their condition.
Tip!The course of intensive hair restoration is recommended to start with this procedure, especially when it is necessary to feed them with internal and external vitamins.
What will this procedure give?
- Will tell all about hair and scalp. The spectral research performed with the help of a magnifying camera has the highest accuracy. It provides information on the condition of the scalp and blood flow, the presence of flaking, inflammation and seborrhea, the growth phase of hair, the potential of the bulbs, the integrity of the cuticle and the lack or excess of nutrients. This technique in some cases allows you to determine the incorrect operation of individual internal organs.
- Any regional center has a laboratory in which the analysis of hair for trace elements is performed. You can find out her address from a trichologist or a dermatologist at the regional hospital. At present, this procedure is carried out remotely - it is enough to send hair by mail, pay for the service and receive the result by e-mail.
- The results of the analysis can be correctly deciphered and only a dietician is able to use, because some elements are antagonists. These include, for example, zinc and copper, iron and calcium, etc. Thus, with an insufficient level of iron, the administration of drugs with calcium will lead to an even greater fall.
Laboratory analysis will help to accurately identify problems with hair.
Each hair has a medulla in its central part. Its structure contains keratin cells and air cavities, which, according to scientists, contribute to the transfer of nutrients to the cuticle and cortical cells.
Keratin is the main building material for hair, providing their appearance and effectiveness of protection. Keratin deficiency is replenished by animal proteins (meat, poultry, fish, dairy products) and vitamin B (liver, soy, nuts).
Hair loss: causes
Nowadays, almost fifty causes of hair loss are known, among which the most common are: hormonal disruptions of the body, improper diet, strong feelings, and overwork. With an independent solution of this problem, the probability of receiving even more harm is high.
For example, taking multivitamins is not able to even out the bias in the content of trace elements. It is also not recommended to reduce the frequency of washing and combing hair - this does not affect the reduction of hair loss. However, you should abandon the coloring, performance of tight hairstyles and the use of styling tools and techniques.
Tip!With intensive hair loss, it is recommended to have a haircut, since short hair contributes to the quick recovery of the bulbs and problems on them are less noticeable.
Nowadays, almost fifty causes of hair loss are known, among which the most common are: hormonal disruptions of the body, improper diet, strong emotions, and overwork
At the first signs of loss, the diet and regime should be reviewed. In some cases, a good enough sleep, fresh air and adequate physical exertion.
Proper nutrition - a guarantee of beauty hair
Food has a direct impact on the condition of the skin and hair.
So, to prevent dehydration, fragility and stratification of hair, foods rich in fatty acids, such as fatty fish (tuna, salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel), nuts, olives, cereals, and vegetable oil, should be included in the diet.
It is recommended to drink 6-8 glasses of juices, compotes, fruit drinks, herbal teas and plain water per day.
Vitamins of the group B, contained in nuts, cereals, legumes, yeast, dairy products, eggs, greens, salads and wheat germ, help prevent excessive salination.
Zinc, which is rich in oysters and other seafood, as well as meat, poultry, oatmeal, legumes, eggs, milk, and black bread is necessary to add shine.
It is recommended to drink 6-8 glasses of juices, compotes, fruit drinks, herbal teas and plain water per day.
Liver, carrots, apricots, apples will help fill the iron deficiency.
Important! Proteins are the main building material for hair; therefore, healthy foods require food rich in protein - meat, fish, chicken, eggs, nuts, grains, and dried fruit. All of them increase the strength of hair follicles, and stimulation of hair growth is provided by soy protein (soy milk, beans and tofu).
How to protect the scalp
The skin first comes to protect the body from external influences. Therefore, it is important to ensure its proper functioning, protecting it from ultraviolet radiation, bad water, polluted air, wind, frost and dry air. The lipid film is the most vulnerable. With the loss of moisture in its cells, peeling and tightness are observed. Hair care requires their reliable protection.
- During hot styling, use cosmetics with a thermal protection formula and iron with a curling iron, equipped with an ionization function, temperature control and a ceramic coating.
- From frost. Wear a hat at sub-zero temperatures, and at temperatures below -15 ° C completely hide your hair.
- From the sun. To prevent the destruction of keratin by UV radiation, use cosmetics with an SPF of 12.
- From bleach. It causes dandruff and itching. Wash your head after the pool.
The cause of brittleness is damage to the cuticle, which leads to the raising of its scales and exposure of the hair shaft. In this case, you need to cut your hair and remove the injured strands. In the absence of dandruff and loss will help the course of massage. In the diet should include seafood and increase physical activity.Vitamins of the B group contained in nuts, cereals, legumes, yeast, dairy products, eggs, greens, salads and wheat germ help to prevent excessive salination.
As soon as intensive hair loss begins, many members of the weaker sex also notice a loss of healthy shine. To make hair shine, you must follow some rules:
- eat foods rich in zinc, copper, iron and B vitamins;
- use cool water to wash your hair and rinse the curls thoroughly (with high water hardness use shampoo with anti-lime complex);
- use cotton towels and natural pillow cases on pillows;
- use a hairdryer with a ceramic heating element and do not dry your hair for more than 20 minutes;
- brush your hair with natural brushing or wooden combs and avoid chipping on their surface;
- perform a massage that improves the nutrition of the bulbs.
Herbal decoctions against hair loss
Continuous stress, colds and infectious diseases, hormonal disturbances, exhausting diets, improper care led to hair loss? Previously, you could boast a thick head of hair, and now, instead of it, partial baldness and the remnants of the once luxurious curls?
After consulting with a doctor and finding out the cause of hair loss, you should use his recommendations. True, a properly selected menu, shampoos and drugs do not solve the problem as quickly and effectively as we would like.
To forget about the bunches of hair left on the comb, you must use herbal broth for at least a month
To consolidate the result of treatment and speed up the process of healing the hair, it is advisable to use rinsing on herbs at home. For this fit folk recipes, time-tested. The biggest advantages of hair treatment herbs are considered the lack of addiction and hypoallergenic.
Herbal decoctions and masks are very easy to cook. To forget about the bunches of hair left on the comb, you must use herbal broth for at least a month. A course of herbal medicine takes time from 1 to 6-8 months. Our great-grandmothers actively used herbal teas to strengthen curls.
Plants, nettles, oregano, chamomile, sage, burdock root are best used against loss. Herbs will also help to get rid of the problem of partial baldness: thyme, string, calendula, St. John's wort, oak bark, young birch leaves, juniper, aloe.
Recipes herbal decoctions against hair loss
- 100 g of Hypericum from 5 tbsp. l apple vinegar to protomit on fire under a lid in 500 ml of water for 5 minutes. Cool and filter.
- 1 cup of thyme and the same number of calamus root together with a pair of st. l red pepper mix, pour 500 ml of water. Boil on low heat for 3-5 minutes in a closed container. To filter Rinse the hair with decoction.
- With very frequent and abundant hair loss will help hops. In a liter of water, boil a handful of hop cones and a few birch leaves. Insist 2 hours.
To rinse brought good results, after washing should be cleaned the epidermis of the head from excess fat and bacteria. This will help, for example, salt scrub
- Before rinsing with herbal decoction, be sure to thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo, rinse your hair several times under running water and lightly dry it. Only then do rinsing.
- To rinse brought good results, after washing should be cleaned the epidermis of the head from excess fat and bacteria. This will help, for example, salt scrub. Dry hands to take a pinch of coarse salt and apply on the scalp. Before applying the scrub, you need to make sure that there are no wounds on the skin, otherwise it will hurt! Hold the salt scrub for 15 minutes, rinse with water.
- Rinse the hair starting from the roots and continue along the entire length, to the tips. After that, slightly squeeze the strands and dry without a hairdryer.
Hair loss is an unpleasant problem for both women and men. No one wants to have liquid strands, or worse, a bald spot. But thanks to her grandmother's recipes with herbs, you can slow down, and with systematic use and stop forever, hair loss.
How to strengthen hair from falling out at home: masks
Strengthening the hair roots with hair loss is quite successful, if you turn to folk remedies. The following are recipes for natural remedies that will help overcome the problem of losing strands:
- Mustard Powder Mask
Mustard stimulates blood circulation, which means that nutrients and oxygen will be supplied to the follicles in greater quantities, which strengthens the hair.Mustard stimulates blood circulation, which means that nutrients and oxygen will be supplied to the follicles in greater quantities, which strengthens the hair
Prepare the mixture is not difficult: mix dry mustard (1 tbsp.) With egg yolks (2 pcs.). Homogeneous composition is distributed over the skin of the head and hold for 15 minutes (the retention time can be increased to 30 minutes).
- Mask red pepper + burdock oil
Such a mixture provides excellent results. All that is needed is to mix these components and distribute them by roots. After 60 minutes, wash off everything.
- Colorless henna
Henna is very useful for strands, because it strengthens and gives them shine and obedience. All you need is to mix in equal quantities of cocoa, dry mustard and colorless henna. Mixture pour boiling water. After brewing, distribute the composition on the head of hair, leaving it for about 40 minutes.
- Onion juice
Onions have always been considered a source of nutrients. The following composition will fill the roots with vitamins and useful elements: mix onion juice with honey. The composition is applied to the roots and hold for at least half an hour. Wash your hair with shampoo, and to eliminate the unpleasant odor, you need to wash curls in water, acidified with lemon juice or vinegar.
Mask of onion with honey will fill the hair roots with vitamins and useful elements
Natural masks really heal hair. However, it should be remembered that the result of their use will be positive only if the treatment is carried out systematically. With regular application of natural formulations you will be able to grow a thick and long mane. Do not forget to eat right and protect your hair from the harmful effects of too hungry and or hot air.