Mask for hair growth with vitamins is able to revive your curls
Home masks for hair growth with vitamins are no less effective than expensive cosmetics. The most important thing is to choose a suitable composition for a particular type of hair.
Hair health largely depends on the content of vitamins in them, the most important of which are PP, D, A, E, C and group B
Action masks with vitamins in ampoules
The health of hair depends largely on the content of vitamins in them, the most important of which are PP, D, A, E, C and Group B. With their lack, the strands dim, fall out or begin to break:
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12): first of all it is involved in the appearance of new cells, regulation of metabolism and the nervous system, and only the remaining part goes to build hair cells; an increased dose of this vitamin is required for pregnant women, as well as smokers; with a lack of cyanocobalamin, the skin in the head begins to peel off, dandruff appears on it, hair growth slows down, and sometimes stops altogether; they begin to dim and fall out;
- pyrodoxin (B6) is responsible for the level of nutrition of the bulbs, it makes the strands stronger and increase their growth; trichologists recommend using it to prevent hair loss and dandruff;
- if there is a shortage of thiamine (B1), the structure of the hair changes: they lose their luster, shape, break and look lifeless;
- nicotinic acid (PP) allows you to accelerate their growth and reduce the loss;
hair growth mask with vitamin E and A can prevent hair loss and significantly improve the condition, giving strength and shine to the strands;
With a lack of vitamins, the structure of the hair changes: they lose their luster, shape, break and look lifeless.
- Hair treatment with vitamin C can replace a full-fledged beauty salon procedure - after a series of such masks, they acquire a pleasant luster and silkiness.
Tip! Some vitamins (for example, B1 and B12, B6 and ascorbic acid, B1 and B2) can neutralize each other, so their combined use is undesirable. The combination of A, C and E, B6 and B2, B9 and C, on the contrary, will only have a beneficial effect on the hair.
Masks with vitamin B12
To activate hair growth and prevent dandruff, you can use masks with the addition of cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12). It is also able to regenerate damaged tissue and repair the split locks. It has a beneficial effect on the blood circulation of the head, enhancing the nutrition of the hair and making them more taut and shiny.
Masks for hair growth with vitamin B12 make courses 2 times a week for 5-7 weeks (that is, 10-15 masks).
To prepare the composition, 1-2 ampoules of B12 are poured into a bowl, depending on the thickness of the hair, and any additional nutrient mixture is added to it: an infusion of chamomile or linden flowers, nettle leaves, soaked rye bread, egg yolks, burdock, olive, sea buckthorn or almond oil, aloe juice, jojoba oil, onion, garlic, mummy, yeast, honey and lemon juice. Strengthen the effects of vitamin can add 2 teaspoons of pepper tincture or mustard.
To activate hair growth and prevent dandruff, you can use masks with the addition of vitamin B12
To improve absorption, it is possible to slightly moisten the strands before applying the composition. To enhance its effect and create a greenhouse effect, the head is carefully wrapped with a plastic bag and wrapped with a thick towel.
Mask with B12 should be carefully rubbed first in the roots, and then distribute it with your hands or with a comb over the entire length. You must walk with her for at least 40 minutes.
Tip! Since this vitamin very often causes allergies, before applying the composition it is necessary to check the effect, causing a small amount of it to the auricle.
To compensate for the B12 deficiency, be sure to include beef liver, egg yolks, fish and other seafood, milk, cottage cheese, sour cream and cheese in the diet. With a serious lack of it, intramuscular injection is prescribed. However, it should be done only as directed by a doctor.
Recipes with Vitamin B6
Masks for hair growth with vitamin B6 (pyrodoxin) should first be applied to the roots - because they have a healing effect on the hair follicles and skin. With the help of them you can treat weakened hair and prevent their loss, as well as relieve itching and peeling.
Just as in previous formulations, any reinforcing agents can be added to the compositions. Here are some recipes for hair growth masks with vitamins:
- to strengthen the roots of steam-boiled burdock or castor oil (30 ml) add 1 ampoule of pyrodoxine; the composition is applied for an hour on slightly damp hair; to enhance its impact, the head must first be wrapped with polyethylene, and then wrapped in a warm thick towel; so that the fabric does not have to be constantly corrected, you can put a warm old hat on your head; after washing the mask, the hair is rinsed with chamomile decoction;
Masks for hair growth with vitamin B6 should first be applied to the roots - because they have a healing effect on the hair follicles and skin
- to make a nourishing mask with B6, you need to beat 1-2 yolks, add almond, burdock or sea buckthorn oil and a vitamin ampoule; First, the composition is thoroughly rubbed into the roots, and then distributed over all the strands.
Tip! Strengthen the therapeutic effect of B6 by adding onions. To avoid its unpleasant smell, you can only use its husks. You should not apply this composition only on blond hair - the onion peel can give them a reddish tint.
Vitamin C - a pledge of beauty curls
According to reviews, masks for hair growth with vitamin C has a positive effect on curls, strengthening them and adding shine and elasticity. With regular use, hair becomes more voluminous and pleasant to the touch.
To obtain such a mask, ascorbic acid in ampoules or powder is mixed with castor or burdock oil and honey and distributed on the hair evenly over the entire length. It is better to apply a mask on a wet mane - so vitamin is better absorbed. To better penetrate the skin, you can add mustard (a tablespoon), bitter pepper tincture or dimexide (a teaspoon).
Vitamin C hair growth masks have a positive effect on curls, strengthening them and adding shine and elasticity.
Tip! You can heat up the cosmetic oil simply by dropping the bottle in hot water.
After several treatments, the hair will become more docile and silky and will begin to shine. The full course of such therapy is 10-15 procedures. The mask is done every 2-3 days.
Masks with vitamins A and E
You can give your hair elasticity and volume using a combination of vitamins A and E. Vitamin A protects the hair and improves its elasticity. Vitamin E is the strongest antioxidant that can stimulate the blood circulation of hair follicles:
- for a wellness course you need to make at least 10-15 masks; the procedure is carried out at least 2-3 times a week;
- as in the previous case, in the mask with vitamins, you can add other nutrient mixtures suitable for the type of hair; for dry, any kind of cosmetic oils, mixtures of herbs and yolks of eggs are used; fatty strands are best treated by adding kefir, mustard, rye bread and nettle;
Vitamin A protects the hair and improves its elasticity. Vitamin E is the strongest antioxidant that can stimulate the blood circulation of hair follicles.
- if the hair is soiled very quickly, make an infusion of chamomile flowers, linden and nettle leaves in a ratio of 1: 1: 1 (for medium-thick hair, it is enough to take them in a tablespoon); herbs are filled with boiling water and infused for half an hour; after cooling to a comfortable temperature, rye bread and vitamins A and E are added to the infusion.
Tip! It is much easier to wash off the oil mask, which added egg yolk. However, it is able to "remove" and paint, so for the treatment of dyed hair it is not recommended to add it.
Benefits of PP
It is believed that with regular use of a mask with nicotinic acid, it is possible to awaken frozen bulbs and get rid of even the initial stage of baldness.
She is capable of:
- activate blood circulation in the scalp;
- enhance oxidative reactions in cells and metabolism;
- repair damaged bulbs;
- update old cells;
- activate the production of melanin in them - the color pigment - making the curls more bright and shiny;
It is believed that with regular use of the mask with nicotinic acid, it is possible to awaken frozen bulbs and get rid of even the initial stage of baldness.
- help hair cells retain precious moisture;
- get rid of seborrhea;
- prevent premature gray hair.
Tip! Hair problems can appear not only because of a lack, but also an excess of some kind of vitamin. Only the examination by the trichologist will help to clarify this.
In winter, with a lack of this vitamin, hair can weaken. To enhance blood circulation and revive curls, you can "feed" them at least once a week with masks with vitamin D. They are effective in itching, peeling, and even in the fight against psoriasis. You can use both water and oil solution.
To enhance blood circulation and revive curls, you can “feed” them at least once a week with masks with vitamin D
Compositions with "sunny" vitamin can be very different. You can add any essential cosmetic oils to such masks.
To strengthen hair, we suggest using the following composition: for 1 ampoule of vitamin 2 yolks and 2 large spoons of castorca are taken. After three procedures every 3 days, you can take a week off. Then the course is repeated.
Merz dragee for hair
The composition of this drug included a complete set of vitamins that can quickly feed the scalp and transform the mane:
- retinol (vitamin A): enhances shine;
- beta keratin: detoxifies;
- thiamine (B1): restores hair structure;
- Riboflamin (B2): saturates cells with oxygen;
- Pantothenate (B5): accelerates oxidative processes;
- pyridoxine (B6): nourishes hair;
- Biotin (B7): normalizes the glands;
- cyanocobalamin (B12): enhances blood formation;
- ascorbine (C): improves metabolism;
- tocopherol (E): slows down cell aging;
- nicotinic acid (PP): nourishes the skin with oxygen;
- yeast extract: a source of amino acids and vitamins of group B.
There are whole complexes of drugs aimed at improving the appearance of hair.
This preparation also contains a sufficient amount of minerals, primarily iron, which is involved in blood formation.
Tip! Any of the vitamins, including the Merz complex, can be added to shampoos, conditioners, and balms. When washing or rinsing with such compositions, they should be held on the hair a little more than usual.
Experience with hair masks with vitamins
Alexandra, 24 years old: Girls, masks with vitamins for fast hair growth really work! I regularly do them, changing compositions. Already passed the course of masks with B12 and B6. The result is very pleased. My not too thick mane began to shine more and look a little more voluminous. Now I want to try the mask with Merz pills.
Svetlana, 42 years old: A year ago, she took a course of injections of vitamins of group B (B6 and B12). Diagnosis - pinching of the spinal nerve. Noticed that the hair after the injections have become more docile. Accidentally found on the Internet reviews of hair masks with vitamins and decided to continue the experiment. She bought cyanocobalamin and pyrodoxin as well as vitamin C from the pharmacy and spent a couple of courses. True, she did not know that vitamins B should not be mixed "in one bottle." The effect is undoubtedly there. After a month of treatment, the hair stopped falling out and looks thicker.
Vitamins in ampoules can be added directly to shampoos
Lianna, 21: After an unsuccessful dyeing my mane turned into a straw. To treat her with vitamins was made by a friend who saved her burned hair in a similar way. My story is even worse - I repainted them three times, first ashen, then black, and then again blond. After two weeks of treatment with B12, honey and egg yolks, the size of regrown roots was a couple of centimeters. Now I can’t wait until the ends that have been bitten (they could not be saved even with the help of vitamins) can be cut.
Elizabeth, 29 years old: After treatment, hair with vitamin B12 was stained. Allergy. Well, quickly realized (or rather, prompted mom), why she appeared. Girls, please be careful with such experiments.
Daria, 17 years old: My hair by nature is not too thick. Plus you have to wash every day (fatty). I tried to improve them in various ways. Than just not smeared. I read reviews about masks with vitamins. Has done with B12, A and E, C for almost two months. The result is, but so subtle, that abandoned the case. Maybe someone has a better recipe?
Periodic nutrition curls with vitamins will be useful to every woman.
Dina, 22 years old: For about a month before the wedding, I made masks with vitamin C. I did a couple of times with B12, A and E. I liked the effect. Hair began to shine more, in my opinion, and it is better to hold the form.