The trends are such that every girl can choose her own fashionable hair color.
It is always fascinating to experiment with hair color, and the 2018 fashionable hair color can be very diverse, from classic shades to avant-garde. Analyzing materials from fashion shows, blogs of famous salons and celebrity photos from instagram, there are several trends that today's material will tell about.
Natural curls become the main decoration of any woman
Natural blondes and brunettes will no longer feel like white crows
But extravagant stains peacefully coexist with natural beauty
This year's trends
According to the flow of post-fashion, now everyone can set their own style and not be guided by fashion trends. Nevertheless, it is better to be aware of the main trends, because of them you can always choose something most suitable for the soul.
Naturalness is back in fashion. If you are tired of torturing your curls with constant staining, return the natural color to them.
Natural wheat shades cause envy in many women
- Naturalness The nineties are relevant again, so stylists and hairdressers rethink this multi-faceted era in a new way. Minimalism, conciseness, straight, smooth hair or, on the contrary, bold curls, natural shades of flax, terracotta, anthracite - now naturalness will play in a new light, not boring, stylish, touching;
Minimalism, brevity, straight, smooth hair - long live simplicity!
- Pastel. The generation of social networks tumblr and instagram, focusing on the fashionable youth of Asia, has brought into vogue bright neon shades of hair, as well as pastel. Lavender curls, turquoise strands, waves of shade "pink gold" were appreciated even by conservatives.
Lavender curls are amazing
Different shades of crimson in coloring
- Neat carelessness. Hair should look like you visited all the parties in the world and absorbed the rays of the Californian sun. Glare, streaked strands, soft ombra, a clear balayazh - a woman of fashion this year should look like she just came from the salon Guy Tenga.
Hair should look like you visited all the parties of the world and absorbed the rays of the Californian sun.
Brunette with golden highlights
- Highlighting. The trend that has been actual for the last few decades is being re-interpreted by stylists and hairdressers: naturalness, cold shades, smooth transitions of various colors are a priority. It will be beneficial to look glare or California highlights: for light hair, it is better to use ashy shades, for dark ones - warm caramel and honey.
Highlights ashy shades of blond hair
Highlighting caramel shades of dark hair
- Glare. Small strands stand out from the entire length due to the selected bright shade. Thanks to the highlights, you can give a hairstyle volume, and the main hair color - depth and brightness.
Bright color with highlights
Thanks to the highlights, you can give a hairstyle volume, and the main hair color - depth and brightness
- The technique of horizontal coloring Splashlights. The hair should look like a ray of sunshine, a sunbeam, or a spotlight. A bright bright spot in the middle of the length will give the hair volume.
Original horizontal coloring technique Splashlights
Your hair should look like a ray of sunshine, a sunbeam, or a spotlight.
A bright bright spot in the middle of the length will give hair volume
- Extreme ideas: According to the information from the DAVAYBEAUTY blog, this year's hair should be colored with a clear pattern made with stencils. In the photo, the girl was painted in the form of clouds, other masters offer even more unusual options: coloring in the form of gasoline stains, rainbow spots and even broken pixels. Coloring can repeat the structure of bird feathers and mimic blemishes from the skin of a leopard.
Coloring with the help of stencils in the form of clouds
A scattering of confetti on the hair
Be stylish and original
How hair should look this year, demonstrated the stylists of the spring shows Hermes and Celine. Hair models differ in natural shades, without bright colors and unusual effects. A minimum of styling products, only to highlight the natural beauty. Naturalness, rethought through the prism of feminism - is beauty as a given.
Trends from fashion catwalks support natural colors and styling
Maximum simplicity and naturalness - the main message of all stylists
Tip! To combine business with pleasure, remove yellowness and make hair soft and docile, you should try the Davines Alchemic Conditioner for natural and colored hair (Silver). Saturated violet dye, which is part of it, will return pure platinum color.
Another tendency mentioned above is careless negligence. The hair should have a natural light shade, painted using the ombre technique, streaked to create the effect of sun-bleached hair. The most textbook examples of such a "rave" image are offered by stylists and hairdressers Birdie.
The stripes should have a natural light shade, painted using the ombre technique, streaked to create the effect of sun-bleached hair
The most textbook examples of such a "rave" image are offered by stylists and hairdressers Birdie
Board! We recommend not to forget about common truths: the chosen shade must be in harmony with the skin and hair color, otherwise the face may look tired. Remember: a warm shade of skin - a warm shade of hair, a cold blush - ashy tones. Blue and gray eyes emphasize the cool shades of strands, brown and black - honey and caramel.
Color palette for coloring
The most relevant shades for a single color:
- Beige platinum blond (10.81). Cold natural shade that will suit the owners of light skin and blue eyes. It is optimal for the color type "spring". But by itself, this color is very capricious, often gives yellowness, so you will need to be regularly tinted.
Beige platinum blond - a cold natural shade that will suit the owners of light skin and blue eyes
- Cinnamon (9.8). Warm light-brown shade with honey tints. Goes to all color types, except for "winter".
Hair color cinnamon
- Hazelnut (8.8). Stylish natural shade that looks especially luxurious on thick, long, straight hair.
Delicate and natural hair color hazelnut
- Light ash-blond (8.1) Cold shades look very noble, so owners of light curls can opt for this shade.
Light ash blonde looks very noble
- Caramel (7.8). Dark blond shade of warm colors. Ideal as a tint.
Caramel-colored hair blows warm
- Chocolate (5.8). The classic nuance for the brown-haired woman, which will give the hair volume, and color - the necessary depth. A more saturated and dark version is a shade of "cocoa" (4.8).
Delicious chocolate hair color
- Rich brown (4.0). Neutral shade with glitter that goes all.
Rich brown tint goes for everyone
- Deep black (1.1). Fateful and sexy color that will make any woman a real vamp. The cold tide will give depth and volume to the hairstyle.
Deep black color - for femme females
Another trend opposite to naturalness is pastel. This year, the unusual shades of hair are distinguished by sophistication: they are more muted, as if sprinkled with white powder, far from those rich shades that were popular a year ago.
The most popular shades:
Salt with pepper, silver, gray: after Nicole Richie, the socialite, made a short haircut and dyed her hair a shade of light gray, fashionable women of the whole world made their curls with all shades of silver cast.
Silver and gray shades are universal, go to all color types and radically transform the appearance. To be a snow queen will help competent staining with a preliminary lightening for several tones and then toning in gray. Another option for stylish coloring is ombre with a smooth transition from dark gray to light silver on the tips.
To be a snow queen will help competent staining with a preliminary lightening on several tones and the subsequent toning in gray
Silver and gray shades are universal, go to all color types and radically transform the appearance
Tip! At home, you can sprinkle ashes on your head by buying Korean Anthocyanin A01 or A02 dye, but since the gray tint on the hair is very capricious, and the procedure itself requires preliminary clarification, it is better to enroll to a proven master.
Pink gold: colored hair can also look very noble and elegant. Curls with mother-of-pearl tints of a dark pink shade will suit owners of both warm and cold color types.
Pink gold hair is stylish and noble
Curls with mother-of-pearl tints of dark pink shade will suit owners of both warm and cold color types
Marshmallow, Peach, Lavender - Trend Colors
Color staining this season should be done in cold colors: they look more stylish than warm, and emphasize the dignity of the exterior.
Marshmallow and Rose Quartz: more youth and audacious version of staining. According to the Pantone Color Institute, the rose quartz shade is most relevant in 2018. To achieve the effect of "marshmallow curls" requires a preliminary brightening of several tones, and for previously dyed hair - even a wash. Next comes toning in the selected shade. The most popular shade of this range - such as that of the model Charlotte Free, moderately bright and delicate.
Stunning delicate marshmallow curls
Lavender and cornflower: according to the same Pantone, the shade of "serenity" (cold sky blue) is the most relevant. Curls, painted in this shade, make the girl's appearance brighter and more tender. One "but": the shade will go only to owners of cold shades of skin and eyes.
Malvina's hair is back in fashion
Pink and lavender overflows
Peach ice cream: a bright orange shade with a cold undertone very much goes to young girls and will favorably emphasize both a smooth golden tan and aristocratic pallor.
Appetizing peach ice cream - extravagant hair color that is perfect for the summer season
Bright shades of hair require constant renewal, so you have to tint every two to three weeks to maintain the chosen shade. The best choice is Crazy Color, Anthocyanin and Directions.
Stylish highlighting options
The highlighting is a topical way of coloring, only not so bright, striking as it was popular in the 90s, but natural, creating an interesting play of light and shadow on the hair. Actual types of highlighting on long hair:
- California: hair dyed from the middle of the length, the ends are lightened, the roots remain dark. Looks very impressive on both the brown-haired and the owners of light brown hair.
- Venetian: consists in applying different colors of dark and light shades to individual strands in order to give a volume to the hairstyle. Usually the master performing the dyeing procedure chooses which shades to use for dyeing. This type of staining is good because it may look completely different, so it does not repeat.
Venetian highlighting is applied to the individual strands of various colors of dark and light shades to give the hair volume
- Sombre is a softer version of ombre staining, consisting in the gradient staining of individual strands. Hairdressers and stylists recommend that this procedure be performed on dark hair: small blond strands can make hair more well-groomed.
Sombre - a softer version of ombre staining, consisting in the gradient staining of individual strands
- Balayazh - the creation of the finest color nuances on the hair, thereby achieving the effect of the game of sunlight in individual strands.
How to embellish short haircuts
A short haircut in the new season will literally play with new shades. Pixie and bob should now be painted not in one tone, but in several, but coloring several strands. Individual fragments of hairstyle, for example, bangs, can also be highlighted. It will look very impressive haircut Pixie on blond hair with copper melirovannymi strands oblique bangs. Haircuts with long strands on the face and short on the back of the head can be painted in two shades of the same tone, for example, gold and copper, ash-brown and platinum. A short bob on blond hair, dyed using the "glare" technique, will look impressive: barely noticeable color transitions between the strands will create a play of light and shadow.
A short haircut in the new season will literally play with new shades. Pixie and bob should now be painted not in one tone, but in several, but coloring several strands. Individual fragments of hairstyle, for example, bangs, can also be streaked.
Popular in this season, the shade of silver can also vary the highlighting. On ultrashort haircuts, the “salt and pepper” effect will look good: a smooth transition from dark roots to bright ends.
An asymmetrical bob or a square of silver color can be complemented by thin multi-colored strands at the bangs or at the temples. Another staining option that will suit the most insolent fashionistas is color highlights. This method of dyeing involves a natural monochromatic dyeing of the entire length of hair, except for a few strands that emit bright colors.
Popular in this season, the shade of silver can also be varied by highlighting - the tips are painted blue
Fashion Coloring Tips
It is rather difficult to choose the most fashionable shade of all offered, because each of them is unique in its own way. Hairdressers and stylists give a few general recommendations to those who decide to change their appearance:
- When choosing a shade, you should focus only on your own appearance: it’s not a fact that “the very bomb shade”, peeped in a fashion blog, is right for you;
When choosing a shade, you should focus only on your own appearance: it’s not a fact that “the very bomb shade”, peeped in a fashion blog, is right for you
The image, first of all, should like you and fit your color type
- Choosing some of the most favorite shades, you should see how they will approximately look at you in real life. To do this, you can work in one of the online programs, for example, TAAZ: by uploading your own photo, you can make a kind of collage and see how your chosen hair color will look;
Fashion trends are always changing, and healthy hair is more important, so do not forget to feed them with quality masks.
- Fashionable hair shades often suggest lightening. So that the curls do not turn into an annoying "straw", you need to start caring procedures immediately after staining. Indelible conditioners and oils, a special conditioner to maintain color, a mask twice a week will help keep hair intact.
Video about fashion trends in hair dye 2018
Material supplemented 03/31/2018