Hands rather face convey the age of the woman, therefore, spa procedures for hands are necessary for each
Hands, or rather, faces, convey the age of a woman, therefore spa treatments for hands are necessary for everyone. They are “at the forefront” in our lives, as they are influenced by chemical detergents, bleach, dirt, dust, hot water, and so on. In fact, in the hands of the skin is very sensitive and thin. She suffers in the winter from frost, in the summer from dry hot air. Hands need no less careful and careful care than face.
In the hands of the skin is very sensitive and thin. She suffers in the winter from frost, in the summer from dry hot air.
Types of salon spa treatments
Spa salons offer a variety of procedures for moisturizing, nourishing the skin, restoring the cellular composition of the skin of the hands, and for strengthening the nails. All these manipulations help to preserve and return youth to female hands.
Modern methods of care combine not only useful, but also a pleasant pastime during procedures. Aroma oils, odorous broths and herbal extracts are used. Preference is given to the use of natural products. Each woman, after consulting with a beautician, can choose what suits her best. With severe damage to the epidermis, a whole course of procedures is developed.
- The most familiar and gentle procedures are hand bath with minerals, sea salt, herbal extracts. This exercise prepares the skin for more radical actions.
- Hand skin peeling - Mandatory cleansing of dead cells. This removes the top layer of the epidermis using scrubs containing soft abrasive particles or amino acids.
- Masks solve specific problems to eliminate skin problems. They heal, heal lesions, discolor pigmentation. Depending on the tasks, the composition of the masks contains different ingredients - bleaching, antibacterial, regenerating. An effective mask cannot be multi-functional. After cleansing the skin, channels are opened through which the necessary substances are absorbed faster into the cells. It is better to choose as the main one component to eliminate the main skin problem.
Spa salons offer a variety of procedures for moisturizing, nourishing the skin, restoring the cellular composition of the skin of the hands, and for strengthening the nails.
- Hand massage - A pleasant and useful muscle relaxation procedure that provides blood flow to skin cells. Along with the physical effects on the muscles and the surface layer of the epidermis, during massage, natural oils or special massage creams are rubbed into the skin. They enhance the beneficial effect.
- Paraffin skin treatment especially helps in winter. The deep layers of the skin get warm, the process of cellular metabolism is more intensive. Cold air dries the skin, it cracks, flakes, loses moisture. In one session of paraffin therapy, the skin comes to life and brightens before eyes and becomes elastic and young.
Paraffin wraps are mixed with aromatic oils. This procedure must be done with great care. It can not be carried out in inflammatory processes on the skin, deep scratches and wounds. The skin of the hands is degreased and disinfected with an alcohol composition, and then covered with a protective cream so that hot paraffin does not burn the skin.
Paraffin bath is a long procedure. The treated hands are dipped into molten paraffin several times. After the formation of a thick layer, a polyethylene and terry glove are put on top. After half an hour, the composition cools down and hands can be freed. You will be surprised soft and delicate skin after this wrapping.
Paraffin skin treatment especially helps in the winter. The deeper layers of the skin get warm, the process of cellular metabolism is more intensive.
Nourishing, moisturizing creams have a preventive effect, comprehensively revitalizing the cuticle and nail plate. The use of creams only complements the spa treatments, maintaining a long time effect from them. The composition of caring creams manufacturers include natural ingredients - oils, extracts and herbal infusions. Such compounds protect the skin from aggressive environment. Anti-aging creams contain seaweed.
Spa manicure is not only the treatment of the cuticle and shaping the nails. The task of this procedure is to improve the skin around the nail and strengthen the plate itself. Thin layers of the skin of the nail tend to dry out, loss of moisture. And then even the most beautiful lacquer and exquisite shape of the nail will not look neat.
The following treatments are needed for spa treatments - a balm or an infusion for a relaxing bath, a regenerating massage cream, a nourishing mask, a moisturizing balm at the end of the procedure. Hand care consists of four stages:
- Softening bath with balm;
- Cuticle treatment;
- Massage with nourishing cream;
- Applying varnish on the nails.
A more thorough care involves peeling and a nourishing mask after the bath.
The master, before starting all the manipulations, should have a good look at the hands of the client and determine what care is needed, how damaged the skin is. If there is a lesion on the skin, then a number of procedures will have to be canceled, for example, paraffin wrap.
Spa manicure is not only the treatment of the cuticle and shaping the nails. The task of this procedure is to improve the skin around the nail and strengthen the plate itself.
If you do not have the opportunity to visit the spa for skin care of your hands, you can do it at home, but the algorithm for the procedures as a whole remains.
SPA treatments for hands at home
If you care what your hands look like, trust them to the care of specialists. Self-care is a measure of maintaining the effect obtained in the spa. It is better to take care of the handles on a day off, when household chores are completed and there are 2-3 free hours.
At home, all procedures will be easier. For spa care at home, you need to stock up on a set:
- Cotton napkin or linen towel - terry cloth leaves lint on the skin and nails, so it is better not to use it. Linen towels - natural, soft and dense;
- Wide deep bath to the hands in it fit freely;
- Sea salt or decoctions of herbs to add to the water;
- Vegetable aromatic oils;
- Means for peeling - scrub with soft abrasive particles, fine sea salt, seaweed, curative mud;
- Nourishing cream, you can add a drop of your favorite oil.
It is better to take care of the handles on a day off when household chores are completed and there are 2-3 free hours
Paraffin bath can be made at home, but you should take precautions. For relaxation and muscle relaxation is good to use elektromassazherom. It will simplify care and save your strength.
Step-by-step guide for home-based spa hand care
Have free time, patience, look after yourself in a relaxed atmosphere. Turn on the relaxing music and start:
Step 1. Preparatory
Wipe old nail polish off, rinse hands with warm water. To remove the varnish, use sparing liquid with the addition of herbs and emollients. If you constantly use it, then remember: acetone destroys the protective layer of the nail plate. After applying it, hands must be washed.
Step 2. Cleansing
Apply to the skin of the hands to the elbows scrub, lightly rub it in a circular motion. Aggressive particles can damage the skin, so you should be responsible when choosing a cleansing agent. Leave it on the skin for 3-4 minutes, then rinse well without soap. These actions will prepare the epidermis for more thorough care.
Have free time, patience, look after yourself in a relaxed atmosphere. Turn on the relaxing music and start
Step 3. Bath
Steam hands should be to soften the cuticle and pleasant relaxation. Pour water at a comfortable temperature. Too hot water will take off the skin, it will swell and turn red. This effect is completely undesirable. Add mild detergents, flavorings, or sea salt. So, after a five-minute steaming, you can proceed to further action.
Step 4. Massage
We apply nourishing cream or oil on hands and in a circular motion from fingers to the base of the brush, rubbing it into the skin. Massage movements should be soft, but dense. As a result, the skin comes to life, blood flow to the cells increases, tired muscles are straightened. Performing massage, do not forget about the nails. Rubbing the cream in the cuticle, you give the thin dry skin the power.
Paraffin bath at home can be done, knowing some of the features of the procedure. Before holding her hands, steam should not be steamed. After cleansing according to Step 1, apply a protective cream and proceed to the implementation of the wrap. To do this, you will need a container for the preparation of paraffin, additives to it, thin plastic gloves and insulation (you can take wool mittens or gloves)
Paraffin bath at home can be done, knowing all the features of the procedure
Paraffin is sold in pharmacies or cosmetics stores.
Attention! Do not use candle paraffin! There are a lot of chemicals in it.
Melt the substance in a water bath until dissolved. You can not bring it to a boil. Carefully try not to burn the skin. Clean hands for a few seconds in melted paraffin. Wait until it freezes in your arms. Try not to move your fingers so that the "gloves" remain intact. Then repeat the procedure several more times until the layer is quite dense. Ask the household to help put on rubber gloves, then put warm gloves on your hands. The procedure time is 20-30 minutes.
After removing the paraffin, the skin becomes soft and smooth, but a nourishing mask is necessary for clean skin. After all, the paraffin bath itself does not provide nourishing care, it simply helps to open the pores and get rid of the stratum corneum.
The mask is applied after the bath. The compositions may be different depending on what purpose you are pursuing in the care - whitening, intensive nutrition or moisturizing.
The mask is applied after the bath. Compositions may be different depending on what purpose you pursue in the care
Anti-Aging Mask Recipes
- With potatoes - boil potatoes in their skins and mash them with tolkushkoy. Squeeze the juice of one cucumber, mix the puree with the juice and dilute it with warm milk. It is necessary that the composition was quite hot, so that its ingredients penetrated into the enlarged pores. Hold the mask on your hands for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Mix 2 tbsp. l olive oil with 1 tsp. lemon juice. Thoroughly mix the composition and rub into the skin of the hands and nails. After regular use of this tool, the nails will no longer exfoliate, the skin will be supple and light.
- Beat the egg whites well and add a little olive oil and lemon. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes on the skin. It will help eliminate sunburn and peeling after it. Sea water draws moisture from the skin. On the one hand, it supplies the epidermis cells with minerals, on the other hand, it makes the skin dry. Therefore, even at rest by the sea it is necessary to nourish the skin with oil or cream.
Most nutrient mask ingredients are found in every home.
- Cucumber lotion is made from vegetables, alcohol and glycerin. Sliced cucumber pour diluted alcohol or vodka, leave in a dark place for 2 weeks. Then drain the resulting composition and add to soften 3 tbsp. l glycerol. At night, wipe their hands.
- Thorough nutrition gives honey mask. Natural honey is mixed with oatmeal milled in flour. Add the yolk and stir until smooth. She smears her hands and put on gloves. For a good effect, the mask is left on the hands at night. For aged skin it is an effective nutrition, peeling and moisturizing at the same time.
In the water, dilute 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sea salt, add a few drops of rosemary or orange oil. This composition contributes to the treatment of dry skin.
- Almonds and rosehip tightens and smoothes the skin. It is useful to add in the bath a few drops of vitamin A and E.
Scrub formulations at home
It is not necessary to look for a scrub suitable for your composition in the store. It can be made for home care by yourself.
- Mix cane sugar with any vegetable oil and apply on the skin of the hands. Rub lightly the composition for 10 minutes, then wash it off with warm water and mild soap and do a hands-on contrast shower for five minutes.
It is not necessary to look for a scrub suitable for your composition in the store. You can do it yourself for home care.
- Grape scrub - peeled berries and peels are crushed in a blender, mixed with sleeping coffee grounds. Massaging the composition on the hands and leave for 5-7 minutes.
It doesn’t matter where you’ll hold your hands and feet spa treatments at home or in the salon. The main thing is to devote yourself time and attention to look attractive and feel confident.